Leading teams towards excellence
Collaboration and cooperation are ancient principles of human interaction ... And yet excellent performance in a team is not "self-evident" – even if principle "success factors" are set! Moreover teams are expected to react agile on the challenges of the surrounding VUCA-world.
Though managers often have to experience that the presence of “top players” does not automatically lead to a high-performance team. Although the team is the mega store of knowledge and has enormous problem solving capabilities, experiences and sources of energy, the creation of a high performance team needs targeted guidance.
Contents of this seminar include:
- Indicators of high performance teams
- Scrumming-factors for agile teams
- Basics of group dynamics
- Extending the agility of the team
- The phases of teambuilding and the respective approaches to leadership
- The significance of the team-vision
- The SolutionCircle: making resources available
- Multiple team requirements and possible systemic approaches to action
- Increasing the learning speed by using After Action Reviews